Mice Treatment and Elimination
If you weren't aware, a mouse can easily enter your home through gaps the size of a dime. Female mice can produce around 12 babies every 3 weeks, which means it will only be a matter of time until your house gets infested with large quantities of house mice.
Mice can produce around 80 droppings every day and they can be scattered all-around your house. Since these mice are able to survive in a wide range of conditions and they're incredibly cautious, they're quite difficult to control.
If you're dealing with a mice infestation, you need to get in touch with a pest control professional right away because their presence can be very harmful to human health. If you don't take steps to control their population, they will cause contamination problems in your home and transmit diseases like lymphocytic choriomeningitis.
Signs of a Mice Infestation
Here are some signs of a mice infestation that you should look out for:
- Urine: Mice tend to leave urine behind. If you notice odd-looking brown or black smears on the floor, those are urine and feces left behind by mice.
- Droppings: Mice also like to leave droppings where they nest. You can spot them in your closest, behind bookcases, or other places in your home where they like to hide.
- Dirty marks on walls: Since mice have terrible vision, they stick close to walls while traveling through a home. Their dirty and greasy fur can leave smears along the walls.
- Chew marks: If you notice chewed furniture, paper, box, or other products around your house, there’s a great chance your house is infested with mice.
Mice Preventive Treatment and Elimination
At CT Pest Solutions, we utilize a combination of Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM) techniques, chemical and non-chemical methods to remove mice from your home, and provide the most effective results.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Quick identification of a mice infestation
- Effective treatment plan for mice elimination
- Safe and human procedures
- Rodent Clean-Out and Sanitation Services
- Continuous monitoring and regular preventative services
- Rodent Exclusion to prevent mice from entering
Service Areas for Mice Preventive Treatment and Elimination
We service most of Connecticut including: