Subterranean Termites Treatment and Elimination
If you weren’t aware, subterranean termites can cause extensive structural damage to your home because they tend to target the most important framing members within your home. Inside these mud tubes, they’re able to maintain a moist environment while moving around your home in search of wood (their source of food).
Subterranean Termite Damage
If you weren’t aware, subterranean termites can cause extensive structural damage to your furniture and they tend to target all the wooden structures within your home. They’re known to eat wood from the inside out and by the time you notice it, it’s often too late because the damage is already done.
It’s worth noting that this type of damage can prove to be quite costly and inconvenient, which is why it’s advisable to contact a professional to eliminate termites from your home for good.
Signs of a Subterranean Termite Infestation
You need to know the signs of subterranean termite infestation so that you can take action right away and prevent further damage. Here are some signs there may be a subterranean termite colony in your home:
- Spotting transparent termite wings around or outside your home (they shed their wings so they can easily crawl into cracks and crevices).
- Seeing them around the side of your home’s exterior, across the patio, or inside kitchens, bathrooms, or other humid and damp locations.
- Mud tubes within your home.
- Peeling or bubbling paint due to hidden subterranean termite damage.
Subterranean Termite Preventive Treatment and Elimination
Upon noticing their wings lying around, you should get in touch with a pest control service to get a proper inspection conducted. This is necessary to start the process to have a termite treatment done immediately so we can prevent additional damage and protect your home.
Trained and licensed pest control experts at CT Pest Solutions have what it takes to remove termites from your property and make sure they won’t enter your home again.
- They provide same-day services as well as free inspections.
- They offer a wide range of services, depending on your needs.
- They practice safe and humane methods.
- They use IPM techniques to protect the environment.
- They recommend the most effective treatment for your home.
Priority Service Areas
We service most of Connecticut including: