Bat Eviction and Elimination
When their caves become overpopulated, bats often turn to the attic in your house so they can rear their pups. They can enter your home through openings and gaps as small as a fraction of an inch. Their most common entry points include gaps near vents and broken windows.
Since it's illegal to harm or poison bats, you need to hire a professional pest and wildlife control service for safe and effective bat removal. Experienced specialists will rid your home of these bats and return them to a habitat where they can merge with other colonies and rear their pups safely.
Signs of a Bat Infestation
Here's a list of common signs of a bat infestation:
- Bat activity in your home at dawn and dusk
- Pungent piles of bat droppings (bat guano) around your home
- Scratching or squeaking sounds inside your attics or walls
- Oily streaks in certain areas of your home
- Strong and pungent odor in your attic
- Stains on your ceilings
Bat Preventative Treatment and Elimination
Here, at CT Pest Solutions, we have licensed, experienced, and trained specialists that have the skills and equipment required to handle a bat problem in your home.
- We offer same-day bat inspections
- We identify the problem, examine the situation, and look for the most effective solution for your home
- We offer free wildlife inspections and also provide emergency services
- We practice safe and human methods for bat removal and preventive treatment
- We offer quotes that are precise and cost-effective
- We provide services, including cleaning or removal of bat feces, exclusion or sealing of entry points, and replacement of insulation as part of our preventive treatment
Service Areas for Bat Eviction and Elimination
We service most of Connecticut including: